Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Vote For Freedom From Hunger Today!

I hope no one minds if I use this platform to draw attention to one thing I am passionate about. The one thing I wish to tell the world about, the one thing that makes my heart hurt and one of the places that is doing all they can to help. Frredom from Hunger is an organization that has been in existance since 1946. Their mission is to bring awareness, teach mothers and help women help their families with micro-loans. I am going to post here what I posted on my website and I sincerley hope you will help me with my passion.

I have told you about this wonderful organization and the ways they help impoverished families by giving loans to women to set up their own businesses and the training they do with communities on health issues, such as mosquito netting, immunizations and checkups for their children. Now is your chance to help them help others and if you cannot give money then all you have to do is vote. That is it, vote once a day for Freedom from Hunger to give them a chance at receiving $23,000 in donations from  First Preston Management. The more votes they receive the more their share of the $23,000 they will receive. All it takes is a minute of your time once a day until Feb. 28th to vote for this charity which I highly endorse. Please learn more about Freedom from Hunger by going to their site and see for yourself the ways they help every day.
God Bless, Susan

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much for calling attention to this, my dear Susan! I hope many will want to lend support to the cause.

Unknown said...

WOO! HOO!! IT WORKS!!!