Friday, September 30, 2011

Late-Breaking News!

Around ten minutes ago, I was informed that The Really Right Reverend Paisley Ledbetter had been taken into custody on account of multiple probation violations.  It was not specified if his article on Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin (with them being shown less than fully clothed) had anything to do with it, but it would appear that his probation officer, who just got back from an extended vacation, has a thing for Hillary Clinton.

What was specified is that Paisley is to be held at the U.S. Medical Center for Federal Prisoners here in Springfield until he can be transferred to the supermax penitentiary in Florence, CO to serve the remainder of his 356 year sentence for a number of heinous crimes against humanity.  When I asked what those might be, I was told that I didn’t want to know.

By the time I was notified of his arrest, all of Paisley’s published articles had already been deleted, and I was given some indication of what he had in the works.  No, you don’t want to know.

Since Paisley will not be permitted anymore contact with the outside world, ever hearing anything from him again is highly unlikely.  The parents of kids (both human and goat) should be very thankful.

Please Also Visit:
and

4 comments:

Rational νεόφυτος said...

Well, I wish the poor fellow the best. Hopefully this will be some good time for him to rest and get his head together...

John Myste said...

I guess O'Reilly will have to retract his endorsement of Mr. Ledbetter's candidacy, but doubt that he will!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Lavender!!! When I asked his probation officer if they still administered electro-shock treatments, he said that it was classified, which kept the hope alive.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by again, my dear John!!! Well, that just goes to show that I need to pay more attention to what is being reported on FOX News. For I had no idea that Paisley was even running for something. Are you sure O'Reilly wasn't talking about him running AWAY from something?