Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Paisley Apology

After what seemed like days upon days of agonizing negotiations, the arbitrator has finally ruled that The Really Right Reverend Paisley Ledbetter must cease and desist from publishing anymore crude, sophomoric jokes.  When I pointed out that everything about him is crude and sophomoric, I was told to not push it.  When he left the courtroom with a dancer from Jillian’s Jiggling Junk under each arm, I got the impression that some favors may have been traded.

Anyway, I was granted the right to issue a formal apology for Paisley’s inexcusable behavior.  So, please accept that I am so very, very sorry.

I was also authorized to look for another editing agency that will do more than just black-out bad words.  Again, please accept that I am so very, very sorry.

No, I was not given permission to delete his prior publications, nor ban him from leaving any crude comments.  Yet again, please accept that I am so very, very sorry.

Please Also Visit:
and

6 comments:

Rational νεόφυτος said...

I feel a little bit sorry for Paisley. I think the poor fellow just needs some rest, and perhaps some electro-shock therapy, and he should be ok.

John Myste said...

Fish, I also have said a number of things for you which owe everyone an apology.

At a site the other day, I did not realize how aggressive my rant was until its victim pointed it out.

I was really embarrassed over my behavior and I am absolutely appalled that you haven't heard an apologetic peep out of you.

Unknown said...

Well, my dear Lavender and John, I keep hoping that Paisley will use the rope he has been given to hang himself, and to be quite honest about it, I am not talking figuratively.

T.R.R.R. Paisley Ledbetter said...

You can take your ruling and stick it!

John Myste said...

You can take your ruling and stick it!

Paisley, can you rephrase that so it makes sense in context?

T.R.R.R. Paisley Ledbetter said...

My comment was directed at The Gutless Wonder (a.k.a. FishHawk) in regards to the ruling by the arbitrator that is meant to keep me in check, John. If you would care to check out my latest post here, you will see that I have been sorely intimated.