Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Programming Note

Instead of airing the second segment of their [Beyond Belief] mini-series, Primetime Nightline will air a special edition on the [Casey Anthony Trial Verdict] at 9:00 PM CDST tonight (July 6).  It may be just a repeat of the special hour-long Nightline that aired last night, but even if it is, anything with [Nancy Grace] in it is good for at least a few chuckles.

Alas, I must admit that watching her regular show is a guilty pleasure of mine.  Granted, absolutely nothing else worth watching has to be on, but still, I watch.  The following video clip from Nightline last night should give you an idea of why I would.

Okay, some of you may not think that anything about the Casey Anthony verdict is a laughing matter.  For her daughter is dead, and the Anthony family is in shambles—if not outright destroyed.

Nonetheless, be assured that Caylee is safe and sound in the arms of our Heavenly Father now, and what has happened to this family is something our Heavenly Father has orchestrated to draw them closer to Him.  May they not seek a way to stand on their own.


Please Also Visit:
and

3 comments:

Rational νεόφυτος said...

I heard the Casey Anthony trial described as just another Roman circus and I tend to agree. Haven't really followed it and, from the surface, just looks like another media over-hyped OJ-style debacle.

Rational νεόφυτος said...

BTW - Nancy Grace scares me. Thanks for sharing that video - now I'm going to have her creepy image in my head as I try to get to sleep...

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Lavender!!! Yeah, comparisons with the OJ trial are certainly valid, and even though I do believe that she did it, the verdict was right under our judicial system. For there was enough reasonable doubt to go around twice. As regards to Nancy, she scares me too, which makes it especially stupid of me to want to watch her in the middle of the night when everyone else in the house is fast asleep.