Friday, July 22, 2011

Scum of the Earth

Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom, because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment. [James 2:12-13 NIV]

Our Heavenly Father keeps reminding me that I need to be more conscious of that, and here I go again. For the Missouri State Attorney General has announced that his office is seeking injunctions against the [Alivio Foundation] and [Steven W. Blood] for fraudulently soliciting donations to help victims of the [Joplin, MO tornado], and I hoping that they get all that they got coming to them.

Yes, it may not be their fault. For our Heavenly Father allows bad things to happen for the ultimate good of all concerned. Take what happened to [Joseph] as an example.

Furthermore, it may very well be an accounting error on the part the Alivio Foundation. For I couldn’t find where they have been charged with any wrongdoing before.

Oh, but that does not seem to be the story with Mr. Blood. For it appears that this is not the first time he has been accused of some rather heinous [skullduggery].

Okay, I am probably doing some serious knee-jerking here, but I am trusting that the Missouri Attorney General knows what he is doing. Whoa, I may need to do some more thinking about this…

Please Also Visit:
and

2 comments:

Rational νεόφυτος said...

What an ugly tangle of politics going on over there...

Unknown said...

I'm not really sure what you mean by that, my dear Lavender. For are you implying that our Attorney General is just doing this for political reasons or that this is the result of governmental intervention?