Sunday, July 10, 2011

Walking Into Mordor


I must admit that I am feeling rather stupid right now. For I first found that video on [Prophets, Priests and Poets], and I did not realize that it was meant to be funny until he started talking about the [Tea Party] in heroic terms.

In all fairness, [Mr. Whittle] is one of the best tongue-in-cheek speakers I have ever heard. Hey, if you think it’s easy, just try talking with a forked-tongue for that long without getting it tied into a double half-hitch around one of your canines!

Asking for contributions to [Declaration Entertainment] was also a dead giveaway. Yeah, who said ultra-conservatives don’t have a sense-of-humor?

Please Also Visit:
and

2 comments:

Rational νεόφυτος said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rational νεόφυτος said...

He makes some fairly salient points, even if in a tongue-in-cheek manner, particularly pointing out the hypocrisy of some of the big names of liberalism. But the biggest fault to his message - in terms of fighting Modor/Hollywood, is that if you want to fight it, the easiest way is simply to STOP supporting movies. I gave up on watching movies a long time ago, as should everyone...