Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Yeah, I Have "Issues"


Be assured that I have been made well aware of the absolute truth of the matter truly being that I should always display a great amount of patience and understanding [2 Timothy 2:24-26].  For the screaming tirades that I naturally want to go on will not help to accomplish our Heavenly Father’s desires [James 1:19-20].

So, why would He want to work in and through someone as deeply flawed as I naturally am?  Could it be that the Lord God Almighty really isn’t all that good of a judge of character?

For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.  But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. [2 Corinthians 4:6-7 NIV]

Please Also Visit:
and

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Amen

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by, my dear Brenda!!! Indeed.