Monday, November 12, 2012

Vaya Con Dios, UHC


My wife was informed a few minutes ago that her employment with [UHC] has been terminated.  As I have said [before] in other places, this news has been expected for quite some time now, and it is almost a relief that the ax finally fell.

Since nothing about such was discussed, neither one of us know just how long our internet connection will last, but it should not take more than 2-3 days (a week, at most) before we are back online when our current arrangement is also terminated.  So, if I miss a publishing deadline or two, be assured that I will be back!

Oh, and I hope that my wife will be joining me online soon.  Of course, she could not possibly be as informative and entertaining as I am, but she sometimes tries hard.

In any event, I expect you-all to behave yourselves.  For she will surely take it out on me if you-all do not, and I have enough scars already.

Please Also Visit:
and

0 comments: