Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WhiteHeart Wednesday



Everyday
WhiteHeart
I remember
When I first heard the music play
It carried me off
It just swept me away
Just hear the music
Gentle music
And how it's changing me today
How it's changing me always
It's creating a song
That I can sing everyday
Whoa oh whoa

Let the song play louder
Let our hearts grow stronger
Now
The more we sing this song
Everyday
Everyday

It's there forever
Ever and ever
Yet the song has never changed
Whoa oh
It has never changed
It only gets better the more I sing
It each day
Whoa oh whoa

Let the song play louder
Let our hearts grow stronger
Now
The more we sing this song
The more we sing this song
Oh let the song play louder
Let our hearts grow stronger
Now
The more we sing this song

Everyday

Everyday
Is the only way
That you can really know Him
Everyday
As you obey
And sacrifice to show Him
Everyday
You can hear Him say
Just how much He loves you

Let the song play louder
Let our hearts grow stronger
Now
The more we sing this song
The more we sing this song
Let the song play louder
Let our hearts grow stronger
Now
The more we sing this song

Please Also Visit:
and

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi Jerry,
lovely words, you can translate the word 'music' as 'the word of the Lord' can't you?

Brenda said...

and the word 'song' as I'm listening to it.

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

Yes, on both counts, my dear Brenda! Although, from what He has been telling me, it would be better to just substitute something more personally applicable to Him in our natural way of thinking--such as, "When I first heard Him speak," or even "play;" as well as, "Just hear His words." For far too many only think of
"the Word of the Lord" as being verses from His Holy Bible instead of being He Himself, and this is why He wants as many as will to avoid using "the Word of the Lord" and "the Word of God," unless it can be accompanied with an explanation Of just "Who" He is, as opposed to being a "what."

Speaking of substituting meanings, does it not change everything when one comes to understand that such verses as " Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path" {Psalm 119:105} is actually referring to Christ Jesus (albeit in the form of His Holy Spirit) personally guiding us instead of it being about following instructions from a book? The same applies to "I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you" {Psalm 119:11} being about humbly accepting His personal instruction instead of memorizing Bible verses.

Again, this is not about encouraging anyone to throw away their Bible. For it is truly a very special gift from our loving Heavenly Father that does indeed contain the sum-total of His Holy Scriptures, but His Holy Scriptures were given to serve as written confirmation of what He Himself wants to personally reveal unto each and every one of us--not stand as a replacement in His perceived absence!

Snowbrush said...

I had heard the song but couldn't have told you who did it.

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

Thanks for stopping by here, my dear Snowbrush!!! Alas, I was told 3-4 years back that YouTube had a ton of WhiteHeart videos, but I just started looking for them a few months ago to see if they had any of songs that I had never heard before. Since I have been a huge fan of the band for over 20 years now, I didn't think it was possible, but this is one of several that were new to me.

I am going in alphabetical order in this series, and I think I may actually have every song they recorded now. Some are better than others, but over-all, WhiteHeart is by far my favorite contemporary Christian band of all-time.